Color challenge, Sale and Pose Faire 2011!

Woohooooooo,
welcome back to the messy little closet!
Normally I write a short blog entry about the color challenge.... but atm there are so many nice events that I try to mix them up for you! ;)
So first of all I hadn´t the time for the last color challenge - Banana Mania, so I thought it won´t be a problem when I blog it together with the current one - Asparagus. I bought some of the clothes for the color challenge at fri.day. There is a big sale! Don´t miss it! ;)
Also I like to show you today the hairstyle "Black Tie Affair" and "Naked As We Came" from Shag!
Both hairstyle are really, really lovely (my favorite is "Naked As We Came") and in my next blog entry you get more wonderful haircolors to take a look on it!! <3
At the end for those who haven´t heard it yet - the Pose Faire 2011 is running atm!
Besides great animations and poses you can get some freebies there too! (I used some of them for the pictures ^^)
But ok... enough from my side... here are my pictures with lots of amazing stuff! Have fun!

52 weeks of color challenge - Banana Mania

Outfit Color Challenge - Banana Mania
Hair: Shag - Black Tie Affair - Toffee
Ears: Trap - Drow&Elf - Beastie Ears
Eyes: The Plastik - Senn - Base - Gren Eyes
Eyelashes: DeeTaleZ - Eyelashes Black Shorter
Glasses: EC - LOL Nerd Glasses
Skin: Tres Blah - Pale- Blessa - Boho
Flower: chanimations - Daisyflower (PART OF A LUCKY BOARD ITEM)
Headphones: Arche Nor. - Softplayer (COMING SOON)
Tattoo1: V Store - Tape Wings Tattoo
Tattoo2: Garden of Ku - Lady Cat
Outfit: fri.day - Lounge.Set - yellow (SALE)
Nails: MonS - Sugar Cat (GIFT)
Tail: Pera - Striped Tails - Coco.
Feet: SLink - Jolie Pied v2.0 Barefeet Pivoting

Hula Hoops Pose: Slash me poses (FREEBIE - POSE FAIRE 2011)

52 weeks of color challenge - Asparagus

Outfit Color Challenge - Asparagus
Hair: Shag - Naked As We Came - Fever
Ears: Trap - Drow&Elf - Beastie Ears
Eyes: The Plastik - Senn - Base - Gren Eyes
Makeup: The Plastik - PatternShadows - Hawai
Eyelashes: DeeTaleZ - Eyelashes Black Shorter
Skin: Tres Blah - Pale- Blessa - Boho
Necklace: Caroline´s - Cameo Locket in Silver & White Pearl
Top: fri.day - Poet.Halter - Vine (SALE)
Skirt: League - Buttoned Corduroy Mini - Green
Tail: Gauze - Yokai Tail - Natural Tones
Stocking: League - Side Gartered Stocking - Butterfly
Shoes: insanya - Submit Boots - Olive

Butterfly Pose: Lauria (FREEBIE - POSE FAIRE 2011)

Love
Naniel Finlayson

0 comments :