Absolutely kissable

I took the pictures for this post a long time ago and then ... totally forget about them! Finally found them back and so didnt like them that I had to start over lol

You already noticed (if you are following our blog O:-) ) that Blacklace is one of my favorite stores which I absolutely adore. You may noticed also probably that I'm not much into pink. But for the corset-set I'll show you on the next pictures, hubbie and me had to agree on one point: it IS pink BUT it's pretty nice XD

And here we go with ~Blacklace~ Kissable Corset:


Thank you for this very special picture, Mr. Stubbornness *grins*


Read about the look:

Skin: - Glam Affair - Castalia Halloween
Hair: "LoQ Hairs" Grappa Pieva - Black
Ears: faerie ears by aridoki
Eyes: :[The Plastik]: Frozen Soul - Sunset
Lashes: (amperlope) frequency hijack : lashes
Makeup:
Tattoo:
Corset: ~Blacklace~ Kissable Corset by Vollers (Chinese Silk Corset), gloves & stockings incl.
Shoes: Slink Whitney Boots Black
Necklace: ::je::suis::une princesse::necklace
Bracelets ::je::suis::une princesse::bracelet

Poses: incl. in the free photostudio @ BehaviorBody

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts