Treachery & Apartheid




Oh, did I scare you with the title? No worries, we're not getting political, I only was talking about some of the latest Nikita Fride releases - you can relax again :D

I got a note for her last releases and figured to drag my hubbie there, happily he's patient when I say "shopping" and I even could convince him to try new skins. We both were amazed as the "Apartheid" finally appeared and I was like "This one's perfect for you! You have to get it! Really! I mean: R E A L L Y!" And here we go, with axe and kilt and armor ... rawrs :D (Isn't the tattoo on the back great?)

For myself I picked the Treachery-skin which comes with dark  eye shadow and lipstick but not so pale that I would put it in the gothic corner woohooo :D I always been more into fuller lips so I had to tweak my lips a bit because they appeared kinda flat but finally I'm pretty happy with the result.

Big "thank you"s goe out to Jason for playing the wolf for us and tryin to follow my director instructions XD and to Kai for preparing the pictures <3

And now: Enjoy the pics ;)



Adara's look:
Skin: [NikitaFride] Plot Serie - Treachery
Hair: [Nikita] Treachery Hair - Coke Cherry
Hairbase: Reds Pack Hair Base
Ears: [ OB ] Snakecuff Elf Ears Human Silver
Eyes: - V - Shallow Grave Eyes
Jacket: [DE] Ruin Hoodie Black
Top: [DE] Lilith Top Black
Skirt: [DE] Marauder Skirt Black / long
Shoes: [DE] Lilith Boots Mushroom
Armor: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Armor " Le Corbeau et le Renard " (old huntgift)
Necklace: - .HoD. - Fallen Necklace
Piercings: Din
Piercings 2: [ < ] kOwP [ > ] Piercings *=* Subversion *=* (mouth)
Piercings 3: Special Needs 2
Sword: ~ Medusa Weapons ~ Black Corsair Sword

Kai's look:
Skin: [NikitaFride] Plot Series - Apartheid
Hair: [Nikita] Treachery Hair - Coffee
Beard: Axiom Sculpted Goatee Braid Brown
Eyes: MADesigns STUDIO - brown - Intricate eyes (light veins)
Armor: *DL* - DragonSoul shoulder armor - shoulder
Top: [SP] rustic leather gloves
Kilt: Battlemaster Kilt
Shoes: KK chained black
Necklace: ~S.N.G~ iron cross necklace (Grey)
Necklace 2:LP The Keyholder Necklace- Key ;
Earrings: Multi Earrings Skull (right)
Ring1 : Cobrahive - Shield Ring BLACK
Ring 2[ < ] kOwP [ > ] Rings Set *Bound*
Piercings: Little Pricks: Clavical Piercing
Piercings 2: =Razorblade Jacket= Sweet Spiked Face (Menstuff hunt prize)
Piercings 3: [ < ] kOwP [ > ] Piercings *=* Discord 2 *=*
Axe: Harbinger & Stormie Designs Axe of Purification Sheath v2.0


Jason's look:
[1A] Werewolf - Shadow Male

Location: Bentham Forest
Pose: *TorridWear* - Adore Pose Set 5 (Jason only used his AO)

Comments

Popular Posts