Another fairytale...

... this time by Evie´s Closet! I guess you know this store in Second Life because the outfits of the amazing creator Evangeline Miles stand for a touch of fantasy and magic full of lovely details.
So I´m totally happy that I can present you today her newest work "Eden". A very cute fairy dress which comes with wings, shoes, socks and hat and you can buy it in 6 different colors.
But now the best - I was sooo fascinated as I worn it the first time and it suited perfectly!
No "omg.. it´s too large, too small, doesn´t sit right or stuff like that...". Nope! No edting on all the prims like on other outfits. It is just amazing from the beginning and I´m quiet sure you will think the same when you wear it the first time! ;)
So here we are with the lovely fairy dresses Eden Lily and Hibiscus!

Hair: Exile - Venus - Auburn
Skin: Tres Blah - Pale - Blessa - No Myth
Ears: Aridoki - Pointy Elf Ears
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Dark Wood
Eyelashes: DeeTaleZ - Eyelashes black shorter
Outfit: Evie´s Closet - Eden - Lily



Hair: Lamb - Heart - Honeycomb
Skin: Tres Blah - Pale - Blessa - No Myth
Ears: Aridoki - Pointy Elf Ears
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Dark Wood
Outfit: Evie´s Closet - Eden - Hibiscus



I wanna say thank you to Evangeline Miles for the adorable dress! I hope you´ll keep on with your great work! <3

Love
Naniel Finlayson

2 comments :

  1. You've styled and shot these beautifully! <3
    —Portia

    ReplyDelete