52 weeks of color challenge - ecru

I know I have uploaded my picture to the current color challenge few days ago but hadn´t written where I got the stuff from. I´m sorry for it... The next blog entrys will be in time, ìll promise ;)
So here are my credits and of course my snapshot to the color challenge - ecru!


Read about the look:
Hair:
Lamb - Heart - Butter
Hairpiece: DP YumYum - Katyusha (gift)
Skin: Tres Blah Pale - Blessa - No Myth
Eyes: Hermony - R-Eyes - Jungle
Top: So many styles - Buttoned Tank - Beige
Jacket: So many styles - Leather Shrug - Brown
Skirt: chocolate atelier - Tulle Skirt - pink (lucky board item)
Stocking: League - Side-Gartered Stockings - Butterfly
Shoes: elikatira - Secret Boots - Molasses
Gloves: Yuli - GX Fingerless Gloves
Necklace: chuculet - ina pearl necklace - white
Necklace: s.a.m.s.a.r.a (Mariposa)


Love
Naniel Finlayson

Comments

Popular Posts