Worship

OMG! Did you hear.. no better, did you SEE the latest releases by Blacklace? OMG! I definetely adore them, especially the ones in cooperation with Vollers. Erm, you do NOT know Blacklace yet? You have to go check right now, wait, not right now. Better watch the complete post and then hurry to go there :D

In my humble opionion every girl atleast needs one good corset. Why? Just because! Just because they WILL make you look gorgeous and tempting and this one special guy will love it on you. The corsets by Blacklace come in full sets, including stockings, garters and corset on more layers as you can imagine *laughs* which makes every combination possible. (Pssst, hey guys, the stuff is transferable so you can send it to your woman as gift ;) )

I'm working on some more posts about Blacklace. Soon SOON I will be finally on vacation and then I'll be busy with taking pics for you lovelies :D

Btw, I'm searching some stores where I can find posture collars in good quality and preferable not that expensive that I'm broke after I bought one :D Please please if you have an idea, leave me a comment or send me an IM ingame, you'll find me as "Adara Cascarino-DeCuir" (no i couldnt pick a shorter name XD). Thank you so much! :D






Read about the look:

Skin: -Glam Affair - Jadis - Natural - DAMA (for TDR, available til 13th - I think)
Hair: -Glam Affair- [Nero] Hunt - Hair pieces [N] (both)
Hairbase: Tiny Bird - Hair Bases for SL 2.0 blackpack
Eyes: ][ . Ruin . ][ Lupine: Forest
Lashes: =^.^= NIKITA FRIDE - Long EyeLashes Model
Tattoo: ::[Imperio]:: Thorn Tattoo light
Corset: ~Blacklace~ Worship Corset by Voller: Thai Silk & Lace Trim
Shoes: *DD* Stella Dollies Dark - Brown
Choker: PARADISIS: Black Raven
Earrings: +ROZOREGALIA+*MHO*EARRINGS (old Huntgift)
Bracelets: PARADISIS: Black Raven

0 comments :