A touch of summer


Come on over have some fun
Dancin´ in the morning sun
Lookin´ to the brandnew sky
Come and let your spirit fly

Yes thats what I suddenly had in mind as I was working on the pictures for this summer outfit :D

I'm just tired of winter and I so wouldnt complain if it would finally start to get warmer outside *narf*

How you may notice this post places one great store in the middle: yes, it's The Plastik - once more and another one I'm working on is planned *laughs* This look was inspired of the lazy sunday skins Aikea released 2 weeks (or 3?) for this event. I put it together and was wearing it for like 3 days (which is pretty long for me XD) and now i decided: We need more warm colors in our blog and therefor it needs to get blogged. I am not sure, if the skins are still out (for regular price) but as she has so much great stuff in her store it's worth to go there anyways. She always offers a huge range of colors for her clothes and also for the skins, so you surely will find your favorite.




Read about the look:

Skin: :[P]:-Ataciara-Elven-Cosmic Love-Cleavage-Aphrodite
Hair: Magika // Veruka II
Ears: [T.P]- Animalistic Elven Ear- Cosmic Love (came with skin)
Eyes: :[P]: VaeColl.-BeautyPink
Lashes: *K-Design* Lashes ~ Classy (light) (black)
Dress: [Plastik]-Jaida Dress-Peach
Shoes: *X*plosion Beauty Shoes (brown)
Jewelry: .:A&M:. Messed Memory Wire Set - Black&Gold, [AB] Sweet Stacked Rings - Onyx
Piercings: [ < ] kOwP [ > ] Piercings *=* Special Needs 2 *=*
Bag: Indy & Co.: "Fab" Hobo: Red



0 comments :