Skinfair 2011 starts in 4 hours!


Are you all excited yet? :D

I could take a peek yesterday and was grabbing a bunch of demos, a BUNCH, I swear! Blew my inventory of with like 1200 items ... woah XD I havent tried them all yet XD The first one I tried was -what wonder- Glam Affairs Mary and I love it! BUT! As I am following the feeds I know that there are already many reviews for this skin out so you won't see another one from me XD

Thats why this post will be focused on a creator I tried the first time: Rozena.
Usually I'm not much into this cute kind of skin but those ones are really really pretty and I like them very much on my shape :D What I like most is: there was no need to tweek my shape *hehe* I hate doing that! My shape is perfect as it is XD
The skin self is smooth and I'm in love with those cute freckles :D Only a little touch of makeup gives these skins a natural look. Each skin comes with a freckled and a clean version, the fatpack includes the 6 different makeups per tone also with and without freckles. Please note for the pictures, there was no post processing besides cropping and giving them a frame, dont they look just great? And now: Let pictures talk!


Rozena Paris Pale:





Rozena Paris Tan:




Eyes: *Sin Skins* Intense II Light Gray eyes
Hair: >TRUTH< Joanna - blood
Undies: *BOOM* I Promise (yellow and baby blue)
Pose: Olive Juice- Boy Howdy (upper), Olive Juice- Flirty Ruffles (lower)

0 comments :