(Red) Mint

First of all I´m sorry that it took so much time for this blog entry! (had some computer problems....)
But now I´m here to show you a skin which matches perfectly to some of my fantasy outfits I really love! This skin is from (red) mint and looks amazing! Each skin comes with dark/light eyebrows option, hairbase and nails.
But... once again.. I guess a pictures speaks more then 1000 words ;)


If you wanna have this skin (and I´m sure you will) or one of the other wonderful skins from (Red) Mint you can get them on the current vanity universe skin fair 2011!
So don´t forget to make a stop at (Red) Mint and try the demos! ;)


Read about the look:
Hair:
Lamb - Poppyseed - Milk
Skin: (Red) Mint - Dead - War
Horns: Illusion - Cernwn Horns
Eyes: negaposi - Glass Eyes - Mad
Eyelashes: DeeTaleZ - Eyelashes black shorter
Face Tattoo: Tuli - Parted Lips - 7
Outfit: Trap - Ghost Hakama


Love
Naniel Finlayson

I wanna say thank you to Moni Schulze for the possibility to show her wonderful skin in our blog! Thank you very much! <3

(Unfortunately.... I had more pictures for you.. but my computer crashed this morning.. and I lost nearly everything which was on my computer -.-
So I´m really sorry for this.... )

Comments

Popular Posts