Nikita Fride

*raaaaawwwrrr* ... oooh.. sorry..... but since yesterday you can hear me purr the whole day.
And I can do nothing against it. The reason why I am doing this is.... I´m wearing the new skins, hairs and eyelashes from nikita fride! *meow* The skin "Ambition" I´ll show here comes with hairbase/no hairbase option and is amazing for fantasy rpg (maybe a good reason to start again with this one). The golden parts of the skins remembers me a little bit of hot lava which runs over the complete body. Very cool, in my opinion!
So here are two pictures to show you this hot one *raawwwrrrr*




Hair: Lamb - Honey - Rotten carrot/ Nikita Fride - Ambition Dread Hair
Skin: Nikita Fride - Ambition
Eyes: The Plastik - Haunt Collection - Hera´s Gold
Eyelashes: Glam Affair - Regina - Eyelashes 04

Gorgeous, isn´t it? Another lovely work from nikita are the new eyelashes, which I wanna also show here


Eyelashes:
top row from left to right
Nikita Fride - Bliss
Nikita Fride - Indulgence
Nikita Fride - Jewels

bottom row from left to right
Nikita Fride - Rainbow
Nikita Fride - Vengeance
Nikita Fride - Vengeance (bottom decorated)

Other new skins and hair from Nikita Fride will shown later from Adara and Kai, so don´t miss their blog entry ;)

At the end I want to say thank you to nikita fride for her amazing stuff! <3

Love
Naniel Finlayson

Comments

Popular Posts