My Depraved Valentine

Yeah it's true - Razorblade Jacket is sponsoring ist next hunt: My Depraved Valentine.

The hunt already started on the first of february and I know I'm running late :P But it was a really really REALLY (did I say really?) hard job to convince myself in wearing ... pink. Honestly, there is no color I like less then that lol but hey, if I do something, then I'll do it right. So today I felt like doing something crazy and finally ended up in a pink dress with light pink hearts. To make it not too cute I added some spikes I found at >>> moloko <<<. From a Sim-Hunt at Neko last year I got some boots from .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - woohoo for having an unsorted inventory *grins*

The starting point for the hunt is as usual Razorblade Jacket Mainstore and it will run until feb 28th. And Heather ... you know I'm wearing that pink only for you :P







Read about the look:

Skin: !Imabee: Mrs. Pinkie McSnuggles / Frec / Clea /
Hair: Magika Hair - Emo Chick - Dark Pink
Ears: [Pumpkin] Elven ears vol.2
Eyes: [T.P]-Frozen Soul Right-PinkRain
Lashes: [DK] Deviant Prim Lashes 01
Dress: =Razorblade Jacket= My Depraved Valentine Pink Heart Dress (incl. Gloves & Socks)
Gloves: AVid: NeoGirlie - Gloves (part of an Outfit)
Belt: Ducknipple - Retro toys belt
Leggins: AVid: NeoGirlie - Underwear & Stockings
Stockings: :::Sn@tch Skull Tights (Black):::
Shoes: .:* LOULOU&CO *:.- Boots :: GRAPHIK :: Pink
Necklace: *UN!* Vampyre Fang Vial Necklace Ladies Long Black on Chest
Choker: >>> moloko <<< Choker Handcuffs small
Armwrap:
>>> moloko <<< Armwrap Pogo black left big
Cuffs:
>>> moloko <<< Cuffs Pogo black
Legwraps: >>> moloko <<< Box Legwraps Black
Piercing Lip: ALPHA-DELTA DESIGNS - Chained skull lip piercing
Piercing Eye: <DK> Din
Piercing Nose: kOwP - Special Needs 2
Nails: *Deviant Designs* Twisted Nails


0 comments :