A fairytale

Wanna be part of a fairytale? With the new skins from The Plastik it is possible!
I was so excited as I saw them this morning on flickr and they are pretty awesome and look very cute on my shape... and I guess on yours too ;)
I like the soft, warm tones and small details every skin has and which make that they look more realistic then older coloured skins for fairys, elves and other little mystical creatures.
Every skin comes with cleavage option and elven ears.

So I´ll show you now 3 of the 20 amazing new skin tones which you can buy at The Plastik <3


Hair: Tekeli-li - Hali
Skin: The Plastik - Muted Ataciara Skin - Izmir
Eyes: The Plastik - Haunt Collection - Frost
Eyelashes: DeeTaleZ - Eyelashes black shorter
Face Tattoo: Tuli - Parted Lips - 7
Outfit: Solange - Traction Silk - Blue
Tattoo: V - Arcane Tattoo
---------------------------------------------------------


Hair:
Shag - He love me knot - starlight
Skin: The Plastik - Muted Ataciara Skin - Honeycomb
Horns: Illusions - Cernwn Horns
Eyes: The Plastik - VaeColl. - Mermaid
Eyelashes: DeeTaleZ - Eyelashes black shorter
Outfit + Hooves: P E R A by Digi Pera
---------------------------------------------------------


Hair:
Lamb - Poppyseed - Milk
Skin+Ears: The Plastik - Muted Ataciara Skin - Soar
Eyes: The Plastik - Haunt Collection - SheThing
Eyelashes: DeeTaleZ - Eyelashes black shorter
Outfit: Wishbox - Cassiopeia - Silver Snow

At the end I wanna to say thank you to Aikea Rieko for these lovely skins!! <3


Love
Naniel Finlayson

Comments

Popular Posts