Blacklace - the second

Helloooooo it's me again!

In my last post I told you, that I already have some pictures ready to show - so here is the post for them :D

A bit ago I took pics with the great corset "Worship" by Blacklace, this time we will take a closer look at Harlequin and P.S. I Love you corset. On this point have to send a HUGE thank you to my hubbie for saving me from wearing pink XD Your "sissy" really looks better in it *smirks*





Adara (blue):

Skin: [ROMI SKIN]Cat L09-1(tooth1)
Hair: >TRUTH< Miranda - almond ([rQ]Deep on the couple-shot) Ears: - V - Epigon Ears / Studded
Eyes: [Plastik]- Haunt Collection-Frost
Lashes: B[u]Y Me Lashes & Eyeliner
Corset & Garters: ~Blacklace~ Harlequin: Blue Lace & Velvet Cincher Set
Shoes: Isaura - Christina Silver
Collar: [SKD] Sassy Collar Silver
Necklace: *LC* - Gabriella Necklace chest (prolly old huntitem)
Bracelets: *LC* - Gabriella (old Huntitem)
Garter: [SKD] Sassy Garter Silver
Piercings: A&A Fashion Piercing silver
Nails: [ Love Soul ] Posing nail*Square-Glossy French*9 colors




Olympe (pink):

Skin: *CUPCAKES - Allure - Copper - Dark Brow - Rave
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Mai" (Topaz)
Eyes: MADesigns SOUL eyes ~ multi 1
Lashes: Symphony Skins- Sculpted Lashes
Corset: ~Blacklace~ P.S. I Love you Pink Satin Corset (stockings and garter included)
Shoes: Silver Valentina (Designs by Isaura)
Jewelry: ~Blacklace~ Charm Braclet: Silver - cross white collar (Zen Creations) - [Trixxy's] Skull Ring (Girls)
Piercings: [-iPoke-] SeaRing - [OMFG] (HS) Corset of Betrayal
Nails: ..::MAI::.. Gift Red Nails (Gloves)

Comments

Popular Posts