Just Me, Just You

This post was planned for like a week now but til now I had NO inspiration for a look, was walking around in my standard outfit all time except the few time I put the Plastik-Outfit together *lols*. I went on cleaning my inventory and this one folder was bugging me every time i saw, whispering "Me, open me, you know you want it" Soooooo ... there we go finally *laughs*


In this post I'm showing you some of the great styles by Typha Bailey, owner and creator of the *Just Me* brand. And, according to the title, I'm wearing my favorite things from the *Just You* brand by Clyde Avon. I love both of those stores and the jewelry by Just You is really great as gift (hint hint hint). My boyfriend is walking around like a christmas tree now since he's wearing all the necklaces I got for him there XD (Shhh don't tell, maybe I can steal you a shot as soon he's back ;)). Alright, enough blahblah, here are the pics:




Demmit! I totally forgot! (well, almost, right? :D) *Just Me* is holding its first "Miss Just Me" election!! Run to the mainstore to grab the info, 15,000L + 5,000L to spend at the store for the first place. ==>> Taxi

Read about the look:

Skin: *Just Me* Kelly F - 10 CL
Hair: Magika Hair // Ren
Ears: ! V i s a v i - Epigon Ear - Studded
Eyes: ][ . Ruin . ][ Lupine: Forest
Lashes: [ glow ] Eyelashes - Devilicious 00
Face-Tat: :Little Pricks: Tell me a Story
Tattoo: :Little Pricks: Love of a Woman
Jacket: *Just Me* Jacket Rachel Black
Top: *Just Me* Top Cora White
Pant: *Just Me* Legging Brenda
Shoes: *X*plosion BeautyRetro Shoes (black)
Belt: *** Just You *** Belt Stick Me, >>ROOTS<< 00A10 (old groupgift)  
Bag: [Wishbox] EGL Handbag (not sure if it's still available)
Necklace 1: *** Just You *** Key of Love women
Necklace 2: *** Just You *** Necklace For You women Black
Necklace 3: ! :Little Pricks: The Keyholder Necklace
Rings: [ < ] kOwP [ > ] Rings Set *=* Bound *=*
Belly-Piercings: *DANIKA DESIGN* NAUGHTY BELLY RING
Piercing 1: <DK> Din
Piercing 2: [ < ] kOwP [ > ] Piercings ~ Decadence ~
Piercing 3: .:A&M:. Safety Pin
Nails: *Deviant Designs* Twisted Nails black skulls

Comments

Popular Posts