Boots & Buns


A few days ago I received the latest release by Violent Seduction: the Esther Boots.

The Boots self come in 5 different colors so they match easily every gothic outfit and surely they go great to jeans or something too. Very usefull is the big platforms when you have a hhuge guy beside you, so can maybe can look straight at his chest instead of his navel while wearing them *grins*

Actually I already had the pics for this post done but then I got an IM from Aydan Darcy, the creator of -.HoD.- Piercings & Accessoires and he generously sent me some of his latest releases to show you (many thanks to you, Aydan :D). As I checked, which items are included, the spinal piercings caught my eye and a (new) idea was growing ...

And now: I just hope you enjoy the pics ;)

Read about the look:

Things you see:
Skin: -Glam Affair- Jadis Dark - TDR Special A
Hair: Maitreya Zoe - Chestnut
Ears: *~*Fairy Ears: Fantasy
Necklace: ! :Little Pricks: The Keyholder Necklace
Rings: [ < ] kOwP [ > ] Rings Set *=* Bound *=*
Piercings: - .HoD. - Digital Spinal Piercing v2 - Razor
Boots: Violent Seduction - Esther Boot

Things you can't see :P
Eyes: ][ . Ruin . ][ Lupine: Silver]
Lashes: [ glow ] eyelashes - Clean 01
Piercings: [ < ] kOwP [ > ] Piercings *=* Special Needs 2 *=*








Comments

Popular Posts