9: Silver – for the 52 weeks of color Challenge





Silver ... silver ... silver ...
Of course you had to come with silver after I just decided for which Outfit I'd go for the grey I'm still missing lol, thanks Luna :D So I was digging deeeeeeeep in my inventory and ... found a tat back which i got at A&M for th 4th of july (not that I would care much about this festivity lols but it looked so pretty on the ad XD Finally it found its use now as I made it the base of my submission for silver. As she said, its the the week of silvester, new years eve, I thought I will show you the essence of a firework. Hope you'll like it <3

And as addition with this post I wish you all a happy new year, have a great start!


Read about the look:

Skin: ::Poised:: Chrome for the twisted hunt
Hair: Tekeli-li - Inanna silver
Ears: Illusions *~*Fairy Ears: Fantasy
Eyes: ][ . Ruin . ][ Lupine: Silver]
Lashes: -Glam Affair- CELEBRITY - Eyelashes 07
Makeup: Miamai_LesMakeups_Yuki 09
Tattoo: .:A&M:. Celebration Fireworks (old Group Gift for 4th july)
Belt: .:A&M:. The Snowflake Secret - panies
Feet: SLink Jolie Pied v2.0 Barefeet Tiptoes
Nails: SLink Jolie Sculpted Prim Nails

Comments

  1. Very artsy! Love the eye makeup♥.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all so much!

    And yes im deeply in love with the Lupine-eyes by Ruina Kessel. For now they are not for sale, but as she opened a new brand {Rue} @ xls I hope she'll re-release them again. I still have some to get XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was an awesome post - very creative

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts