8: Green – for the 52 weeks of color Challenge

Grün, grün, grün sind alle meine Kleider,
Grün, grün, grün ist alles, was ich hab.
Darum lieb ich alles was so grün ist,
Weil mein Schatz ein Jäger, Jäger ist.

This is a snap from a song my mom was singing with me as I was a child. I had it in mind all the time since i saw the color for this week: Green.
The lyrics mean: Green, green, green are all my clothes, green, green, green is everything i have. I love green because my honey is a hunter. Yes I know its silly and the translation is bad .... AND? :D do a better one XD
But as we are here for the color challenge lets start with the pics:





Read about the look:

Skin: .::Tyranny Designs::. Dinah in Fall - Radio
Hair: GIFT EdelStore woman hair " Carmen " coral (recolored)
Eyes: ][ . Ruin . ][ Lupine: Twilight]
Lashes: [ glow ] Eyelashes - Devilicious 00
Makeup: {paper.doll} LostSoul-MakeUp01
Top: Intrigue Co. - My Alt is a Virgin hoodie (old groupgift or something)
Pant: MYTH Essential Jeans Set (30L for the full pack, CLOSING SALE!!)
Armwarmers: .:A&M:. Knitted Arm Warmer - Stripped Purple
Stockings: edge grafica / 06 over-knee sokcs (XLS)
Legwarmers: .:A&M:. Knitted Leg Warmer - Stripped Grey (recolored), .:A&M:. Knitted Leg Warmer - Stripped Purple
Shoes: [SKD] Flower Shiny Black Boots
Belt: *Cobrahive* Punk Belt Plain (checkered)
Garter: ~*RunoRuno*~ Spring (madly recolored and moved from right to left leg, sneaky, ha? :D)
Earrings: Candy Nail #GACHA Toy Pierces 06 Red
Necklaces: +>A&A<+ Rave Candy Necklace, Candy Nail #GACHA Toy Necklace 02 Pink/Blue Piercings: [DH] Rolled Piercing (by vanessah.philipp)
Nails: Candy Nail #GACHA Toy Nails 03 Green

0 comments :