12: Taupe – for the 52 weeks of color Challenge

This weeks color is taupe. Hum, taupe for me means some brown/greyish and as I didnt plan to spend any money on this outfit I was searching through my inventory and - surprise, surprise - look what i found XD
The top I found is the "Flowery Tank" by Sassy Kitty and I just got those gorgeous pants a few days ago at Mon Tissu. I know there are tons of posts out there including their stuff, but doesnt this pant just go great with the top? :P
The waist-wrap I got last summer as I made the first visit at Ce_Cubic effect and woohoo I found THE reason to show you another of the amazing new skins by The Plastik. Im so in love with them it took us hours on different days to figure which one to get finally (sorry for that hunnie :D still love me? XD)
And as this is a dreamy outfit I picked one of the poses by DeePosed, the one I used is from her Sheherazade set and it just fits :D




Read about the look:

Skin: :[P]:-Ataciara-Poem- Thrash Red
Hair: Exile Dominique/pearl
Ears: :[Plastik]: came with the skin
Eyes: ][ . Ruin . ][ Lupine: Forest
Top: [SKD] Sassy Flowery Tanks Taupe
Pant: {mon tissu} Balcon Lounge Pants ~ Cream
Skirt: !_Ce Cubic effect Waist scroll(baige)
Feet: SLink Jolie Pied v2.0 Barefeet Tiptoes
Jewelry: - .HoD. - Fallen Necklace
Piercings: <DK> Din Display
Nails: SLink Jolie Sculpted Prim Nails

2 comments :