11: Indigo – for the 52 weeks of color Challenge


I know I'm running late again. But as someone else already took a picture with exactly this one outfit I planned to show for indigo I felt too much bugged for blogging and I really didnt want to show the same avatar pfffff. Happily I finally found something in my inventory and here it is:












Read about the look:

Skin: :[P]:-Ataciara-Melody-Cleavage-Karma Sea
Hair: Exile Agyness/bluevelvet (black pack)
Hairbase: Tiny Bird - Hair Bases for Black Pack
Ears: Illusions - *~*Fairy Ears: Fantasy (modded with piercings by me)
Eyes: ][ . Ruin . ][ Lupine: Forest
Lashes: [ glow ] Eyelashes - Devilicious 00
Tattoo: [ skream! ] "last day" tatt
Dress: !*G & G* Galaxy Dress
Stockings: part of the dress
Shoes: SHi Black Leather Boots
Eyewrap: *Cobrahive* Eye Wrap (black/chain)
Necklace: ! :Little Pricks: The Keyholder Necklace
Collar: [Plastik]-RecluseCollar-Grapevine Feathers
Bracelets: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Bracelets :: WILLOW ::
Piercings facial: Din Display, [ < ] kOwP [ > ] Piercings *=* Subversion *=*
Piercings arm: Rose Piercing silver
Jawkbreaker: *Cobrahive* Jaw Breakers [rock] hand right
Ring: *Cobrahive* Shield Rings BLACK
Gun: ~Blacklace~ Trouble: Velvet & Satin Blue Pinstripe Lingerie Set

1 comment :