Addicted to .... Glam Affair!

I remember well my thoughts as I was the first time at Glam Affair. It was during the first ZombiePopcorn Hunt - and I was cursing bad about the store because it is ... HUGE! lol I spent like forever there and couldnt find the giftie. But finally I made it (Yeah, thanks for the many hints lol) ... and fell in love with the skin I got! Yesterday I noticed the Ad-Pictures for the latest releases and was amazed as I received the notecard today. Of COURSE! I had to run over right now to grab the 4 gifties. Okay, not really gifties but hey, an amazing skin, a dress, 3 picture poses and 2 hair attachements for together 60L? Thats almost like an early christmas XD
And thats what you will get til the 19th of decembre:

Addicted to Glam Affair 1

Addicted to Glam Affair 2

Addicted to Glam Affair 3

Read about the look:

Skin: -Glam Affair- [Nero] Hunt - Jadis - a - bald
Hair: Magika - Morning (B&W: Charcoal), -Glam Affair- [Nero] Hunt - Hair pieces [N]
Ears: *~*Fairy Ear: Fantasy (Illusions)
Eyes: ][ . Ruin . ][ Lupine: Forest
Lashes: *K-Design* Lashes ~ Classy (light) (black) (by Kayleigh McMillan)
Dress: -Glam Affair- [Nero] Hunt- Hela Dress [O]
Shoes: SLink Aveela Stiletto Herringbone (old TDR)
Jewelry: Collar Black Rose silver Set (XLS)

Comments

  1. Lool! That's a real addiction ;)
    Ngel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts